Did you know that fresh cranberries are one of the top superfoods? It’s true! They rank only behind blueberries in terms of antioxidant activity. Fresh cranberries are fall’s superfood, with a ton of vitamins and nutrients that support your body’s health.
- Cranberries help support our heart and liver.
- The antioxidants found in cranberries may help fight against certain forms of cancer, including breast, colon, lung and prostate cancer.
- 1/2 cup of fresh cranberries contains 11% of your recommended daily intake of vitamin C, along with 9% of your fiber and manganese. That same 1/2 cup of cranberries contains 3% each of vitamins K and E.
- There are only 23 calories in 1/2 cup of cranberries.
- Cranberries can help prevent and treat urinary tract infections by blocking certain types of bacteria.
FruitShare’s cranberries are grown in Wisconsin. This year they are beautiful – bright red and glossy! Order your fresh cranberries today.