Fall is a time for changing leaves, crisp air, football and cozy recipes. It’s also a time for delicious fruit in season! This fruit list can help you get ready for the upcoming farm fresh fruit that FruitShare will be delivering this season.
- Apples: Honeycrisp, Gala, Pink Lady, hopefully some SweeTangos and many more varieties come into season all throughout autumn
- Pears: Bartlett (both green and red varieties), D’Anjou, Bosc, Starkrimson, Asian and Concorde are just some of the fresh pears FruitShare offers
- Cranberries: in November we begin delivering fresh cranberries for your Thanksgiving holiday
- Figs: Black Mission Figs are one of the more unique varieties of fall fruit in season
- Pomegranates: late in the fall, FruitShare brings you festive pomegranates
- Satsuma Mandarins: similar to clementines, Satsumas are a late-fall and early winter type of citrus fruit that is a hit with kids and adults
Get geared up for fall with all these great kinds of farm fresh fruit! Check out the Fall Fruit in Season for a series of organic fruit deliveries that ensure you get all the best autumn fruit. You can also order Honeycrisp Apples, Fresh Pears and more! See all the available fall fruit in season at FruitShare.com.