But did you know that blueberries are also considered one of the top superfoods? Blueberries really are one of the healthiest foods you can find.
Super Food Health Benefits
- They are calorie-poor (meaning they’re low in calories) but nutrient-dense (or they contain lots of vitamins and minerals.)
- Antioxidants – blueberries have one of the highest antioxidant content; antioxidants fight free radicals, which damage our bodies and even our DNA, plus they are thought to cause cancer and other age-related diseases. Blueberries give these nasties the one-two punch!
- Blueberries can help lower your cholesterol. The USDA found that blueberries may be more effective than prescription drugs at lowering cholesterol. That’s pretty impressive!
- Another benefit of lowering cholesterol is helping to prevent obesity and heart disease.
- Blueberries can help support your eyes and eyesight.
- Preliminary research suggests that blueberries may help against short-term memory loss and other age-related deterioration. There is even some evidence that blueberries could help reverse the effects of some neurological disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease.
Isn’t it wonderful that you can get all of these amazing health benefits – just by eating delicious, nutritious blueberries? Get your fill of these incredible little berries.
Order your Organic Blueberries today!