On hot summer days, sometimes you need a cool treat. These Blueberry-Peach Ice Pops will do the trick, with juicy blueberry and creamy peach layers that you’ll love.
The flavors of organic blueberries and fresh peaches mix together for a summer treat like no other!
Blueberry-Peach Ice Pops
2/3 cup sugar, divided
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
3 cups fresh blueberries
1 cup peeled, pitted, and sliced peach (about 1 large peach)
1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- Combine 3 tablespoons sugar, 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, and berries in a food processor, and process until smooth.
- Strain mixture through a fine-mesh sieve over a bowl, pressing to extract juices, and discard solids.
- Place the remaining 1 tablespoon juice and peach in a food processor; process until smooth.
- Place cream in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add remaining sugar, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Stir one quarter of whipped cream into peach mixture. Gently fold remaining cream into peach mixture; chill.
- Divide half of the blueberry mixture evenly among 10 (4-ounce) ice-pop molds. Top with lid. Freeze 25 minutes or until set.
- Uncover and top each serving with peach mixture; top with lid.
- Insert craft sticks into center of each mold; freeze for 25 minutes or until set.
- Uncover and top each serving with remaining blueberry mixture. Freeze for 4 hours or until thoroughly frozen.
Courtesy of cookinglight.com